Simplify first steps with xal.
- Feature #12 - First explain how to install xal with full features, then mention ability to install with restricted set of dependencies (was restricted install first).
- Feature #13 - Session initialization calls client.connect(). Session constructor’s signature changed, making usage of sessions more straightforward.
Still a proof of concept. Main features: pathlib interface, local and fabric sessions.
- Feature #3 - Introduced support of SSH session using Fabric.
- Feature #5 - LocalSession and FabricSession have a pathlib implementation.
- Improved documentation.
Initial release as a proof of concept. Main feature: sh interface.
- Feature #6 - Introduced proof of concept implementation of
shinterface. Using a basic implementation for local session, based on subprocess.
- Feature #7 - Proof of concept implementation of
dirinterface, with a basic implementation for local session based on Python builtins (os, os.path, ...).
- Feature #8 - Introduced contextual execution architecture: session, registry, providers, resources, client.